There couldn't be a better time for motherhood than after you've explored some of your own dreams and ambitions.
Studies show later mothers to be more secure emotionally and financially than younger mothers and nearly a quarter of all women in the UK are now having babies after 35.
Packed full of useful tips from top medical experts, scientists and world authorities, including Dr Michel Odent and Dr Marilyn Glenville, this book is a complete guide for the woman who's lived a life before giving birth. It covers:
1. preparing for pregnancy and motherhood
2. How to improve egg quality and prolong fertility so you can get pregnant naturally
3. Exercises, relaxation techniques, mind-body connection for conception
4. How to increase your chances of success at IVF
5. Making the most of your pregnancy, month by month
6. Ways to avoid miscarriage
7. Pregnancy yoga and natural remedies for common pregnancy ailments
8. How to have the best birth possible
9. From me to mum - adjusting to lack of sleep, relationship changes and that other job
10. Parenting secrets and concepts from around the globe to inspire new mothers
11. The latest research in neuroscience, nutrition and psychology.
Get ready to embrace the biggest, most exciting transition of your life!