When John loses his wife because of his struggling business, he gives up hope of ever realizing his dream of becoming a successful entrepreneur. Burnt by the crushing weight of broken dreams, he sets out to get back to a life of employment for financial stability.
Instead, he lands into the hands of the country’s top entreprenuer, who pushes him into a mentorship arrangement. As you follow through his journey in the mentorship program, you will learn:
• To evaluate how good your business idea is
• How to go about converting your idea into a business and not a hobby
• An interesting technique of handling and solving the many entrepreneural problems without losing your head
• That regardless of your background or personality, you can make a good entrepreneur if you do the right things
• To interrogate the various ingredients that are necessary to succeed as a start-up entrepreneur.